Noise barriers products supplied to projects by Vinh Hung IP meet all the current standards, enable to minimize the noise volume affecting the surrounding area (residential areas, hospitals, schools, industrial park and so on) and offer the beautifulness. The noise barrier walls are windproof, increases the concentration for driver, which increases the safety for people and vehicles on roads.
Absorptive noise barrier wall:
- Using materials capable of absorbing the sound, punching plates and so on, which prevents the sound reflection.
- Sound absorption Standards: Noise Reduction Coefficient – NRC indicates the amount of noise power absorbed by the noise absorbing barrier wall.
- For the absorptive noise barrier wall, the NRC will be within 0.6 to 0.9 range (FHWA highway noise barrier design handbook).
Reflective noise barrier wall:
- Using the good noise insulation materials like Polycarbonate panels (PC), Poly methyl methacrylate panels (PMMA), Glass laminate.
- Sound reflective Standards: Transmission loss coefficient – TL will measure the sound power hit on or transmitted through the walls.
- For the reflective noise barrier wall, the TL coefficient is >25 dB at 500HZ and >30 dB at 1000HZ (refer to KS F4770 standards).
- Bearing type: Absorptive type and Reflective Noise Barrier
- Grade: KS F4770
- Function: >25 dB at 500HZ and >30 dB at 1000HZ
- Structure: Rectangle.
- Size: 2400*1000/2400*1000mm/Customized Size