We offer this Industrial Module Expansion Joint that is widely used in the railways. The product is used for joining rail sections. The item is an important part of module expansion and is designed with expert engineering and classy material by the experienced manufacturers. We are the reputed manufacturer and supplier of top quality components as a perfect replaceable option. The Industrial Module Expansion Joint is available at a very reasonable price.
VHM joints are composed of multiple steel rails in combination with support beam and special structures. VHM - modular expansion joints accommodate to longitudinal movement from160mm upwards. The expansion joints are connected to the bridge deck through the anchoring reinforced system. Rubber seal serve as the drainage trough and prevent the system from dust and debris.
- Design and manufacture according to AASHTO LRFD, TCVN 11823 2017 standards.
- Allow the longitudinal displacement of up to 720mm, the vertical and horizontal displacement satisfy AASHTO standards.
- Be able to withstand with high loads with stable and durable structure.
- Provide the smooth riding surface while absorbing the impact of heavy traffic.
- Each center beam is fixed with an independent supporting bar, which satisfies the requirement of the fatigue threshold C (AASHTO 2007).
- Be protected with high anti-corrosive coating layer and treated with anti-skid coating technology.
- Be totally watertight.